Got bored of your stock ringtone which comes with your Android device, do not worry. This post will help you to change ringtone in Android device that you use.
Changing default Android device ringtone
1. Open the Settings app from your device
2. Tap on Sound & Notification or Sound, depending on the OS installed.
3. Tap on Phone ringtone, you will see the default ringtones available for your Android device.
Changing custom ringtone on Android using Zedge app
1. [su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.zedge.android” target=”blank” icon=”icon: arrow-circle-down”]Zedge[/su_button] is a third party application that can be downloaded from the play store.
2. After installing the app, open the app and tap Ringtones from the sidebar.
3. Select the ringtone according to your wish.
4. After selecting the ringtone, tap on the download button on the center of the screen.
5. Tap on Set Ringtone.
6. Tap on Allow to provide access for storage.
7. You have changed the ringtone now.