Finding it difficult to change the wallpaper on Android, this post will help you to change wallpaper on Android phone.
Changing the default Android wallpapers
1. Unlock your Android device and tap on settings.
2. Tap on Display.
3. Tap on Wallpaper.
4. Now tap on Wallpapers.
5. Select the default wallpaper from below and tap on Set Wallpaper.
6. Select the option to apply the wallpaper onto your Android device.
[su_list icon=”icon: plus-square”]
- Home screen
- Lock screen
- Home screen and lock screen
You have set your default wallpaper on your device.
Changing the wallpaper using Walli Android app
1. Download Walli from the play store, Click here to download
2. After installing open the Walli app from your device, tap on Let’s Go for the first time.
3. Tap on Categories and select the category from the list.
4. Select the category and scroll to select the wallpaper and tap on the wallpaper.
5. Tap on Set as wallpaper.