Listening to music has been one of the most prominent and satisfying ways of passing time in the current age. Regardless of where you are, be it on a train or an airplane or on the road, you can simply plug in your earphones and start listening to your favorite music. It always helps to have music downloaded on your phone for offline usage as there might be times when you do not have access to an internet connection. Hence, in this guide, we will be showing you how to download music to an Android phone. This method is compatible with popular websites such as YouTube, Soundcloud and many more.
For this, you can use an online music downloaded called ‘Anything2mp3’. All you need for this is the URL of the song you want to download. Anything2Mp3 essentially is an in-browser audio music converter. But before we get started, we need to be aware of the legalities that revolve around this. Is downloading music from YouTube and Soundcloud through this method legal? The answer is both yes and no.
Yes if you contact the copyright holder and get permissions from them. It is not legal if you download it without getting permissions. Hence, how you proceed with this is completely up to you. Now let us find out how to download music, either directly to your Android device or download it to your PC and then transferring it.
A Guide To Downloading Music To Android Phone
1. Open google and search for ‘Anything to Mp3’ in the search bar. Open the first link
2. Now open the song that you want to download using the converter. It can be from any popular website such as YouTube, Soundcloud and so on
3. Copy the URL for your song
4. Switch back to ‘Anything2Mp3’ and paste the URL in the box
5. One of the best aspects of this website is the fact that it enables you to select your output format as well as your bitrate. You can select your settings according to your own needs and requirements.
6. Once you are done selecting your video formats, click on ‘download file from URL’
7. After confirming your format and bitrate, proceed to click on ‘convert file’
8. Once it has been fully converted, the website will provide you with a link to download the file. Simply click on it and it will get downloaded
9. If you used this website from your phone, then it must have gotten download directly to your phone. If not, you simply have to transfer the downloaded file from your PC to android using a USB cable.
We hope this guide helped you understand how to download music to Android phone.