There are lots of apps in the playstore which can be used to transfer files from Android to PC using WiFi. But today we will let you know the apps which can be used to transfer files hassle free.
One of the easy way to transfer files which everyone does is connect the mobile with the data cable provided by the device manufacturer to PC. When you are in a situation where you don’t have the cable in hand to transfer the files except a WiFi connection, you can still transfer using the apps available on playstore.
The file manager app which we have tested from our end is the File Manager by Xiaomi, which can be downloaded from the below link.
How to use it to transfer?
Before installing the app make sure the Android device and the PC are connected to the same WiFi connection.
1. Download the app from the above provided link to your Android device.
2. Tap on open to launch the app and tap on the menu.
3. Tap on “Connect to Computer”.
4. Now tap on “start” to connect the device to the WiFi.
5. Now you are connected to the WiFi and ready to transfer the files. You will be able to see the FTP link in the app.
Use the FTP shown in your device and access the files in your PC from the Windows explorer. You may check this article from an external website to access the files on PC using FTP.